tirsdag den 3. marts 2009

A mail from Borin

















About the children:
For the kids, they are ok. The boy is processing his studying both in public school and at SIS (Private school: Singapore International School). I buy them extra-food regularly, once a week, and other things like shampoo, toothpaste…

About the money:
As I told you, if you don’t have any ideas, I manage to spend their money till the end of June- for transportation 12 usd per month, for extra-food 4 usd a week, and books or something else that is necessary for the boy’s studies.

About Borin:
For me, now I’m starting my semester 2 at medical school. I am doing my surgery practice at another public hospital, Russia hospital. For the last two months, it was really hard for me. My family and I are ok. I always wear helmet when I drive motorbike. Thanks so much for you take care of me, Anette.
I wish you all be success with your works, happy, lucky, and healthy.

Best regards to all of you
From Borin

Ingen kommentarer: