søndag den 2. august 2009

Mail from Borin (study medicine)

Dear Orly & Claus

Thanks a lot for you and all the sponsors..........
As I sent you a sms, I had been back from my hometown to Phnom Penh since last Monday as my nephew's sickness but I'm the one who have to take care him during his treatment in the hospital in PP as he has a bad disease and need to stay in the hospital for a long time to treat to be better, and my mother had to go back for a few days for her selling, as well as my older sister who is the mother of my sick nephew. My nephew had meningitis, and it is a bit lucky that we sent him to the right hospital on time. Till now he is still in hospital called Kunth Bopha, in PP, free of charge hospital opening since 1992 getting the fun from foreigners, especially an Australian man. Till now this hospital has been saving millions of Cambodian children.

As above reason, I have to stay with my nephew all the day and night in that hospital, but I also get some learning from it, and my nephew now is being better. Today, I have some mid term tests at my English school that I have to come so I asked a good friend to stay with my small nephew for a day. So in my break time I can check mail and write you as I was sure that you will write me a mail. It is lucky that I check today so Saru will not be late to pay his school fee as you told him that he has to wait for me. I will call him to get the money as soon as he need. I did not know it because he does not call to tell me and I just check mail but now it is not late for him as I know.

For the money, it is really a big amount, and increasing from time to time. Now, I just can say very thanks to all of you and get money to work for our future. In fact, I have only thankful, honest, respect, and love in my mind to all of you applying your kind help and regards to us.

For spending, about the children, it will be spent like before if we have no any new idea or plan. For me, I will spend 100 usd for the rest of my English school fee. It is the last time of my spending for my year 4 of English University. Since the beginning of year 3 I have paid for my English school by the money of you all help as the school gives me to pay step by step so I have enough space. Now, I nearly finish semester one of year 4 of my BA English study, but this University is not qualified like PUC of Saru as it is not too expensive as well, and even though I spend money to study extra English outside it is nearly the same a mount of money by studying in this University, I will get a certificate of BA in Education of English. I spend 250 usd for each year 3 and year 4, and I can spend for 3 time to complete total fee. The rest money, I always spend on my general studies needs especially copy the books. This time, I am thinking weather it is right or not that I will use some rest money among this 70 to buy a second hand mobile phone, O2 phone, that my friend spent about 50 usd to buy an O2 phone and it is usable. I want this kind of phone as it is very useful mobile phone for studies that will make it easy for me to check out my lessons of medicine, like many kind of diseases- their signs, causes, and treatment, using of medicine..., all the time I need because we can transfer the data from Computer to it. And my friend can even check internet by his mobile phone as in Cambodia now, there are many phone number systems are being opened with competition each other, so some companies give free numbers, we call Sim Card, with internet connecting free for the student especially...... I don't know about the sponsors idea if they don't like that I will find other way...

But now my lovely nephew problem is what I have to do first, I hope he can be better very soon, so I can go back to my studies. I don't want to break for long time. I plan to do more practice at Calemette hospital and increasing reading about medicine as much as possible during my holiday from medical school for at least 1 month and a haft. I am also looking forward to see my result of semester 2 of medicine.

I am so sorry about the cd you sent Saru that I heart from him it was broken when he got it from the post man. I do want to see those photos.

At last, I wish you all good health, happy and have a good day.

Best regards & love
from Borin

Ingen kommentarer: